Tuesday, March 25, 2014

A Hero

"A hero is an ordinary individual who finds the strength to persevere and endure in spite of overwhelming obstacles." ('Christopher Reeve")


The message in this quote makes you understand how hero's not only do something good to represent themselves and in what they can achieve. They also can help others in any obstacles they are going through. I acknowledge what this quote makes you understand. An ordinary individual is a hero of it's own that can achieve certain things because not everyone is the same and not everyone can do the same things. My mom is no where near being famous out there in the world but she is famous in mine. I've been through many bad stages in my life which made me change my way of looking and being. I'm sometimes a quitter in my life but my mom was always there supporting me, telling me not to give up, and giving me great advice. She showed no one anything she just said it with words and made me understand how I can become someone better by doing the right things. She's an ordinary hero who didn't do much but made you understand way more.

No comments:

Post a Comment